PalTrade was established in 1998 as a non-profit, membership based organization to “lead the development of Palestinian export as a driving force for sustainable national economic growth”. Over the last 18 years PalTrade, as the mandated National Export Development and Promotion Organization has worked with Palestinian exporters, the wider export support and national partner network, international donor agencies and the international export support network, to deliver a positive impact on Palestinian export performance.
In addition, PalTrade’s role as the Secretariat of the Palestinian Export Council (PEC) which aims to facilitate public / private partnership in the elaboration, coordination and monitoring of the Palestinian National Export Strategy ( NES ) in a manner that best enhances exports and international competitiveness have provided a unique opportunity for moving the export development agenda significantly to the forefront.
PalTrade has an internship position available. The intern should be a fresh graduate or with one year of experience. The internship will be for a period for 3 months and will be unpaid. PalTrade will provide the intern with a recommendation letter and an internship certificate.
PalTrade encourages current university students who are studying in the fields of business, finance, marketing, media and public relations to submit their personal resumes for this opening.
We are looking for :
· High level of individual initiative and creativity.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals.
· Ability to comfortably communicate various programs and opportunities primarily via telephone and email.
· Self-motivated in a non-traditional work environment.
· Computer skills in Microsoft office (including: word, excel, and PowerPoint…etc.) processing.
· Knowledge in social media tools:
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections
- Setting up and optimizing PalTrade’s pages within each social media platform
The Deadline for receiving CVs and cover letters will be on Tuesday , March 28, 2017. Submit CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Vacancy Deadline: 2017-03-28
Applying to this position has been closed